Thursday 17 May 2012

Things That Bemuse Me #3: The Messy Bird's Nest Bun

Every day when I'm going to school, this girl walks past. She's a Year 8 and she's pretty. Yet, I can't help myself from laughing whenever I see her. The thing is, she's followed fashion. She's jumped on the bandwagon, along with many other girls, and decided to wear her hair up in a giant messy bun.

The above image demonstrates a more classy version of what this girl I see looks like.

I can understand the image, as it is couture fashion which has it's place. What I can't understand are the girls who think it looks good to put their hair right up on the top of their head and sleep with it like that for a month. Isn't that just gross? So, aside from looking like 18th Century French prostitutes, they look like tramps. How exactly is that supposed to be hot?

Not going to lie, the messy bun can be a very classy thing when done nicely. But I just can't understand why girls want to pile it up on top of their heads and back-comb it until it is three quarters of the size of their torso. It just doesn't make sense and it's not attractive. 


I can't say that I'm a Selena Gomez fan, but her hair is honestly so much better than this trampy, disgusting look that people are wearing right now. If more people tried to look more presentable, clean, educated and refined, as opposed to women who try to make themselves look like the picture below, then modern day life would be so much more innocent and possibly so much happier too.

Katie Price : The role model of too many young girls.



To get these posts to your mailbox, please enter your email address:


To get these posts to your mailbox, please enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment