Tuesday 31 January 2012

Artist Profile: Ayesha Pike

Music Player web

Click the 'Play Now' button to hear.

Name: Ayesha Pike
Country: England
Instrument: Vocals
Genres: Jazz, Soul

With effortlessly smooth vocals, this London-born vocalist has to have one of the most beautiful recording voices that I've ever heard. Superbly developed and flawless, her voice captivates and soothes you. 

She went to the BRIT school, known for training talents such as Amy Whinehouse, Adele, Jessie J. and Imogen Heap. She has a music degree, and is currently studying for a Masters in Jazz Performance. This girl is pure talent, and when I came across her Reverbnation profile, I was blown away. I could not believe that she had so few song plays, and so few fans. Hence, I had to do a profile for her. If you do one thing to day, make it be to listen to her fabulous music.


To get these posts to your mailbox, please enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment