Friday 22 June 2012

Long Time No See

Apologies for my lack of posting recently. I will get back into regular habit. My life has been super hectic what with Year 11 GCSE exams, but I'll soon be finished. Just one more left to go!

This weekend is going to be packed with my Dance School showcase too, with me doing a ballet performance on Saturday and selling tickets on the door to help get people in afterwards. Sunday, I'll be doing a Mime piece and also a Hip-Hop piece before I perform Paloma Faith's Upside Down acoustic. If you fancy a laugh it's on at The Hive, Manor High School in York. We're having just a general showcase of our classwork and a bit more, set out like a competition. It should be... interesting, for sure.

So yes, I've practically left school now and I have a tonne of new material to get recorded. Stay tuned for that!

On another side, I've had some more good news. I no longer need to visit my doctor and be weighed every two weeks. For those of you who don't know, I struggled with anorexia and then what was labeled binge eating disorder, and now I've put all my weight back on, but I'm much healthier. Still involved with CAMHS, but one step at a time. I've realized how much happier I've become and I just want to stay this way, enjoying my life, making music, and loving God.

Thanks for reading this long, rambling, useless post.
God bless!
To get these posts to your mailbox, please enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment